Digital instructions to build a USAF F-104 single seat fighter. This model is highly detailed and makes the perfect desktop or shelf display item for those with a passion for this unique and legendary century series fighter. Modeled in 1:32 scale the model includes;
- Retractable landing gear and doors which can support the models weight!
- Two Aim-9 Sidewinders on wingtip mounts.
- Desktop display stand.
- Built with Metallic silver parts for the most realistic finish possible.
These instructions can be used to create your own great model or give insight into new building techniques to help develop your own MOC's!
Current Bricklink price for 921 parts needed: $212.43 CAD plus shipping from 4 stores. (07/06/2022)
Instructions made with Stud.io from Bricklink. 2022
If you have previously purchased CF-104 instructions and would like the F-104 Recolor, please send a message and we will provide a Discount code for 75% off.
United States Air Force F-104 Instructions
This digital file contains;
- 78 Page PDF instruction manual
- XML parts list for upload to Bricklink, for guidance visit: https://www.bricklink.com/help.asp?helpID=207
Purchase is for Digital files ONLY, NO bricks or Decals are included in this product.